Friday link time:
- Unlearning Economics does an excellent job explaining, in simple terms, how the GOP economic talking points make no sense if you have taken more than intro to economic theory and learned that economics has advanced since David Ricardo.
- Patricia Williams walks through the shocking policies that have balanced Michigan’s budget.
- Rand Paul said he’d be honored to be Mitt Romney’s running mate. What does it mean when a politician answers a question no one is asking? Is this the Ron Paul deal with Romney?
- An interesting interview about the sociological and environmental benefits of living alone that seems to directly respond to the GOP debate telling us that anything but straight married couples are destroying America.
- Ever imagine what Ron Paul would say if he was crossed with RuPaul? Here’s the twitter feed to follow.