End of the week links:
- The GOP is doubling down on Rosen-gate with a new campaign entitled “Mom’s Do Work.” It’s about time the GOP highlight their profound respect for mothers, particularly single-mothers, who they totally love.
- NORTH KOREA LANDS MAN ON MOON — via North Korean News Agency.
- Newark Mayor Cory Booker has always been awesome. Now he’s pulling innocents out of burning buildings.
- The Anti-Tax atmosphere in America is obviously destructive. Ezra Klein goes into more detail.
- Finally, Robert Reich explains how private equity works: